How We Improve Care Transitions
- Provide evidenced-based programs and services
- Contract with our ACO (Triad Healthcare Network) to provide meals for individuals upon discharge
- A part of a regional collaborative (Rockingham, Davidson, Forsyth, Guilford) to develop partnerships with health care providers to reduce readmissions.
- Cone Health Triad Healthcare Network
- Guilford Department of Public Health
- Meals on Wheels American
- Regional aging service providers.
How We Measure Our Efforts
- The number of successful collaborative/partnerships/contracts that result in significant decreases in readmissions.
- Primary Contact NameEllen Whitlock, Executive Director
- Primary Contact Emaildirector@senior-resources-guilford.org
- Primary Contact Phone336-373-4816