- Website URLhttps://www.ncqualitycenter.org/
- Phone Number919-677-2400
- Fax Number919-677-4111
The North Carolina Hospital Association (NCHA) created the North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety, (now referred to as the North Carolina Quality Center) in 2004 to lead the state’s hospitals to become the safest and highest quality hospitals in the United States.
Our strategic goals focus on:
• Promoting a fair and just patient safety culture
• Optimizing teamwork and communication among healthcare professionals by fostering a culture of accountability
• Ensuring evidence-based care processes through reliable system design
• Gaining knowledge through organizational learning
Since its inception, the North Carolina Quality Center has engaged and supported almost every hospital in the state. As a solutions network, the North Carolina Quality Center is a respected leader in the nation with invitations to participate and present to audiences across the country. To lead the state’s hospitals on their journey to improve quality and patient safety, the North Carolina Quality Center provides educational, collaborative and performance measurement programs and services.
- Primary Contact NameCarol Koeble
- Primary Contact Emailckoeble@ncha.org
- Primary Contact Phone(919) 677-4211