- Website URLhttp://www.MedicalServicesofAmerica.com
- Phone Number(919) 870-6733
- Fax Number(919) 870-8632
Medi Home Health- local agency
our company provides Home Health and Hospice in 17 states
we also have a DME division
How We Improve Care Transitions
MSA is developing a disease management kits for the top five reasons for hospital re admissions. COPD (includes pneumonia), CHF, TOTAL JOINT, DIABETES– these kits are already out and being utilized by our HH clinicians. they are given to each MCR pnt at no charge who is discharged from an inpatient setting with one of these 5 as their primary diagnosis for admission.
with have Nurses as account managers in the hospital instead of “marketers” so that they can look at the entire clinical picture and discuss any concerns with the case managers and doctors and try to foresee any potential issues prior to discharge and problem solve them.
How We Measure Our Efforts
We track each disease management program pnt: hospitalizations, re admissions (why they were admitted) and it is documented per office by a member of the RADAR team.
we also have a weekly meeting to discuss patients that are at high risk and problem solve amongst the team as to what needs to be done to prevent re hospitalization. add other therapist, add social work, communicate more with the family…
- TypeHome Health, Hospice
- Address9131 Anson Way , Raleigh, North Carolina, 27615
- Mailing Adress9131 Anson Way , Raleigh, North Carolina, 27615
- Primary Contact NameFelicia Adams LPN, AE
- Primary Contact Emailfadams@msa-corp.com
- Primary Contact Phone(919) 675-6545