- Website URLhttp://www.halifaxregional.org
- Phone Number252-535-8011
- Fax Number252-535-8466
How We Improve Care Transitions
CCTP, NCQC Transitional Care Program, Halifax Regional Outpatient Case Mgmt for CHF, COPD, and Pneumonia. Community Case Management of challenging complex patients. Increased partnerships with Rural Health Group of NC.
Case manager makes home visit for follow up with Medicare recipients for medication reconciliation, appointment follow up and disease management .
- Access East
- CCTP hospitals (Nash UNC, Vidant Edgecombe, Wilmed)
- Rural Health Group
- Mental health LMEs
- Area SNFs
- Halifax Co Public Health
- Community Care of Eastern Carolina
How We Measure Our Efforts
- Decreased and/or appropriate ECC utilization among familiar faces
- Reduced avoidable admissions
- Decreased readmissions
- Staff verbalizes increased satisfaction
- Reduced readmissions reduced morbidity and mortality.
- Address250 Smith Church Rd, Roanoke Rapids NC 27870
- Mailing AdressPO Box 1089, Roanoke Rapids NC 27870
- Primary Contact NameCatherine Dickens
- Primary Contact Emailccdickens@halifaxrmc.org
- Primary Contact Phone252-535-8473