- Website URLhttp://www.dukeraleigh.org
- Phone Number919-954-3000
How We Improve Care Transitions
- SNF engagement
- Warm hand off readmission calls
- Pharmacy engagement with D/C
- Patients with D/C to home at high risks with medication compliance referral to pharmacy to do medicine record look at costs bubble pack meds with free delivery.
- Providing calls/report to SNF prior to patient transitioning.
- Follow up phone calls to all D/C patients within 24-48 hrs. by resource center and securing any follow up appointments or addressing problems post D/C to prevent readmissions.
- Home Health monthly meetings to review readmissions from past month and identifying any opportunities for improvement.
The best of Duke Health System, community resources with Raleigh, Durham, SNF, ALF, Resource for seniors, etc…
How We Measure Our Efforts
Monitor readmission rates, resource centers responses and opportunities for improvement
- Address3400 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh NC 27609
- Primary Contact NameKaren Preston
- Primary Contact EmailKaren.email@example.com
- Primary Contact Phone919-257-0356