- Website URLhttp://centralina.org/centralinaaging/
- Phone Number800-508-5777
- Fax Number704-347-4710
Centralina AAA is one of the 16 Area Agencies on Aging in North Carolina. Our purposes are to Plan, Develop, Coordinate, and Deliver a wide range of long-term senior services and supports to consumers in the region. We take local needs and preferences into consideration to create a delivery system tailored to the community.
How We Improve Care Transitions
We support Care Transitions by providing the Local Contact Agency function for the nine counties of the Centralina region. Our Local Contact Agency program is an effort to educate residents in skilled nursing facilities about their options and empower them to fulfill their desire to transition out of the skilled nursing setting if possible.
We are working with long term care facilities and service providers across our region to facilitate communication.
- Long Term Care facilities
- Departments of Social Services
- Providers of HCCBG services (in home aide, senior nutrition, transportation, etc).
How We Measure Our Efforts
We are required to record and quantify the number of LCA visits and cases made as under the guidelines of the Money Follows the Person Program.
- TypeRegional Government
- Address525 North Tryon Street 12th Floor, Charlotte NC 28202
- Primary Contact NameElisa Gregorich
- Primary Contact Emailegregorich@centralina.org
- Primary Contact Phone800-508-5777