- Website URLhttp://www.mycarepaths.com
- Phone Number(919) 307-7470
- Fax Number(877) 714-8752
Care Paths provides advance care planning services in clinics, facilities, hospitals, and in the community. Our staff educate individuals and their family about advance directives and the importance of documenting the person’s choices. We also assist in completing forms and communicating the person’s choices back to healthcare team. This helps ensure the person’s choices are honored at end of life. Our services are a covered benefit under most insurance including Medicare.
How We Improve Care Transitions
Care Paths goal is to break down the barriers to individuals completing their advance directives as well as making sure those choices are communicated across the healthcare team. Our Care Coordinators have the time, resources, experience, and subject matter expertise on end of life care planning. We are increasing the number of individuals who have advance directives by meeting with individuals years before there is a need for end of life care and ensuring that our partner’s are compliant with CMS standards requiring discussions on advance directives.
- Emergency Departments
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Physician Offices
- Dialysis Centers
How We Measure Our Efforts
Care Paths measures the time spent with individuals, how many complete which type of advance directive (HCPoA, MOST, living will, 5 Wishes, etc.), as well as how many choose comfort or limited interventions as their goal of care. Care Paths also follows up with individuals on a regular basis to check in to see if there has been a change of condition or hospitalization as well as annual updates.
- TypeCommunity Services, Consumer Advocate, Health Education
- Address3737 Glenwood Avenue Suite 100, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27612
- Mailing AdressPO Box 31951 Raleigh North Carolina 27622
- Primary Contact NameSarah Jansen
- Primary Contact Emailsjansen@mycarepaths.com
- Primary Contact Phone(913) 687-3268